MoTeC M150 Engine Management System with our NMCA Factory Super Car/NHRA Factory Stock Showdown Firmware
Advances in technology have increased the demands on a vehicle’s components, especially the ECU. This demand has reached the point where a single firmware to ECU configuration cannot meet the market’s ECU requirements (even with increased capacity and processor speed).
The M1 series was conceived by MoTeC to overcome this one-to-one, firmware to ECU limitation, by designing a system where operational efficiency, advanced features and flexibility are its primary objectives. At its core, M1 provides the ability to develop a suite of flexible and tailored solutions (packages), making it ideal for any application (however complex) and category management.
Key advantages of M1 systems:
- Latest generation high performance processor
- Large logging memory, fast Ethernet downloads
- Compact and lightweight in robust magnesium enclosures
- Supports port injection applications
- Supports advanced logging features including Pro Analysis (i2 Pro)
- Advanced security system, incorporating an anti-tampering microprocessor
- Access log-in levels for multiple users
- Suitable for modern engines with DBW, Cam Control and multiple CAN buses
- Advanced logging features, high speed, multiple logs (with access logins)
- I/O expansion using E888 expanders
- Flexible tuning software
- Programmable digital input system for Ref/Sync, wheel speeds etc.
- Programmable trigger levels, diagnostics
- All Low Side and Half Bridge outputs have PWM capability
M150 ECU – 12Injectors, 12 Ignitions, 17 AV Inputs, 6 AT Inputs, 4 Digitals, 12 Universal Digitals, 5 Bridge Outputs, 4 Knock Inputs, 10 Half Bridge Outputs, 3 CAN Bus, 1 LIN Bus, 1 Ethernet, 3 Axis Accelerometer built in, 6 Low Side Outputs, RS232 Comms
Our Custom Firmware for Factory Stock/Factory Supercar Drag Race Vehicles is can be integrated with a MoTeC Dash and Power Distribution Module to create a powerful and World Record Setting Vehicle Management System.
Features of this Software Version
- Support for Ford, Chrysler and Chevy Engines and Trigger Systems
- Scrutineering Login for Series mandated Max Engine Speed Limit
- Level 3 Logging (Up to 2000 Channels Total and Up to 1000 Hz Log Rate)
- Pro Analysis Logging Upgrade
- Fuel and Ignition Control for up to 8 Cylinders
- Specific Channels related to Supercharger and Intercooler
- Individual Cylinder Lambda Control
- Absolute Humidity Compensation (Ignition Timing and Fuel)
Used by Hartman Racing and JWR Motorsports