MoTeC M130 Engine Management System with General Purpose Race Firmware
Advances in technology have increased the demands on a vehicle’s components, especially the ECU. This demand has reached the point where a single firmware to ECU configuration cannot meet the market’s ECU requirements (even with increased capacity and processor speed).
The M1 series was conceived by MoTeC to overcome this one-to-one, firmware to ECU limitation, by designing a system where operational efficiency, advanced features and flexibility are its primary objectives. At its core, M1 provides the ability to develop a suite of flexible and tailored solutions (packages), making it ideal for any application (however complex) and category management.
Key advantages of M1 systems:
- Latest generation high performance processor
- Large logging memory, fast Ethernet downloads
- Compact and lightweight in robust magnesium enclosures
- Supports port injection applications
- Supports advanced logging features including Pro Analysis (i2 Pro)
- Advanced security system, incorporating an anti-tampering microprocessor
- Access log-in levels for multiple users
- Suitable for modern engines with DBW, Cam Control and multiple CAN buses
- Advanced logging features, high speed, multiple logs (with access logins)
- I/O expansion using E888 expanders
- Flexible tuning software
- Programmable digital input system for Ref/Sync, wheel speeds etc.
- Programmable trigger levels, diagnostics
- All Low Side and Half Bridge outputs have PWM capability
This ECU can be configured to run anything from a simple engine to a dual Drive-by-Wire, quad cam boosted engine with sequential gearbox and more. Configurable Ref/Sync modes accommodate many modern engine triggering systems.
This ECU can also handle many modified road vehicle systems, such as air conditioning control, and have four additional definable control outputs.
ECU Input and Output pin allocations can be user-defined to suit individual requirements and self updating wiring schematics are provided.
MoTeC’s GPR includes:
All the GPA features:
- Pit Speed Limiting
- Switchable Fuel
- Ignition and Boost Trimming
- Knock Control
- Intercooler Sprays
- CAM Control
Plus extra features:
- Traction Control
- Gear Change Ignition Cut
- Launch Control
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- MoTeC M1 ECU
- Enable for the MoTeC M1 ECU
- Firmware Licence (for the GPR Package)
This ECU includes MoTeC GPR General Purpose Race Firmware and standard included Level 1 Diagnostic Logging